2009 Rules & Procedures Overview - Updated Rules 2/23/2009
MYWA UPDATES FOR THE 2009 SEASON:
Membership & Misc. Announcements~
- Clubs must submit their registration and fee in order to receive access to their online account.
- Membership fee is $15 per wrestler and must be received by January 15, 2009.
- Late membership fee is $20 per wrestler if received after after January 15, 2009.
- All memership fee's must be paid by March 1, 2009 to be eligible to compete at the regional & state championships.
- All wrestlers 8th grade and younger must become MYWA members in order to be eligible to compete at the MYWA post-season events. (Age groups 94-96, 97-98, etc.)
- All wrestlers born in 2003 through 1994 and are 8th grade and younger must have 2 seperate weigh-ins and compete in 2 MYWA sanctioned events in order to compete in the regional and state championships.
- Important: Any member who is Pending and not Active will have to pay non-member fee's at weekly events. An Active member is a wrestler whose membership fee's have been received by the league administrator.